Thursday, March 25, 2010

Woman in the mirrior


I'm a person, not a punching bag nor a slander board, you must respect me just as you desire the same.. Were on a fucked up path and it doesnt seem to be getting any better. Is it because we look the same..? It really doesnt matter.. Im not about mending fences Anymore, I'm gonna continue to grow up & before you know it ,be gone from you... Hopefully before I do I'll get through to you about the things you do and if I don't at least I tried and thats my "Q" to never come back to you... I'm not about turning over new leaf... just about burning the branches of strife that has torn us apart for as long as I could remember. I prayed & prayed for things to change but nothing seems to have gotten better. I guess figured it was too late to get it together.
Well I'm 18 now, I'm not about breaking down barriers, Just about showing you the woman in the mirror.

No comments:

Post a Comment