Thursday, March 25, 2010

Aids the killer of not only life but of Emotions


Am I going to die? That’s what comes to mind when I made the doctor read me the results over 1000 times, disbelief, tears, and, pain, those 3 elements pierced my heart the same, when the doctor said you’ve tested positive, you have full blown AIDS, at that moment help wasn’t the first thing I was trying to seek, my heart dropped my throat tightened and i instantly became physically weak, yet all he could do was shake his head, your mind starts to race and you hope the doctor has the wrong name? Your embarrassed , deep inside you think of who you can blame, from which one of my partners could this deadly disease have came? You go home at night unable to look yourself in the eye, breaking down slowly day after day you wonder why?, the tears won’t fall so you silently cry, repeating to yourself I have aids, I have aids, then you began to “count” down your final, and last days. On you go to a depression stage, your thoughts say I’m going to die anyway, so what’s the treatment for? To cover up these purple lesions,...or so called sores? Am I going to die? you question yourself who’s going to love me now ? Am I gonna die alone? Could I make it through life? If so how? it seems like everyone turns their back and you are for the first time on your own. people make mistakes and condoms break, but that one mistake has left you with a lifetime of heartache. scared to sleep at night because you don’t know if its your last, you begin to reminisce about your aidless life you once had in the past. but then there are those of you who didn’t think you could get it from this woman or this man. AIDS has no respectable person! Use a condom, don’t pass it on, or your emotions and life is yours to slowly be gone. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment