Thursday, March 25, 2010

kiss


closed my eyes and was hypnotized,

The kiss so sweet upon my lips,

It was only a kiss but this was what i missed, missed for so long,

I opened my eyes the moment was gone,

The thingz goin' through my mind were oh' so wrong,

My emotions taking a toll on my heart,

It was only a kiss but are lips could'nt part,

Part in time for me to ask myself.... Am i in love?

NO! it was just a kiss.

Then why is my mind, thinking these thoughts,

it was just a kiss,

but it is my fault,

i'm caught up open ya eyes think think think,

the moment was gone........................



BUT IT WAS JUST A KISS

1 comment:

  1. this is cute and soo true, because a kiss can give you a lot of mixed emotions especially when your significant other knows exactly how to kiss you and you know exactly how to kiss him, but the ultimate question is, could it possibly be love or is it jut a kiss.....
    **Quanz.... <3

    ReplyDelete