Thursday, March 25, 2010

self written***

If only there was a way to erase all my pain and sorrow, that i have committed to. How pure would i be? How real would i feel? How much happiness will I get? How much would i regret?..In this life i am held captive against better..but yet so free to worse..its constantly haunting me, I try to seek the "right" in the "right", but it seems like "wrong" is for right now enjoying my company**, To wish for so much more but yet recieve less,..Gives you the emotional right to seek the best..but yet your heart won't let you..It's like a mental block on ones' soul..That can only be set free in ones' determination to self worth to be made whole**. Who am I to say that settling for you is the best i can do? Who am I to say that this pain is my karma for the misery i put you through that never existed? or is it just my lack of knowledge and fear to move on thinking im headed to worse of the worse and less of the less so i settle..But Who am I to say there Isnt' more? What if im jst taking a long route because my heart is Sore. But soon o' yes soon i'll be through that door soon i'll make it there then u'd see to you how much i really mean,..but by that time i wouldn't look back, nor' would i even care* (self written

No comments:

Post a Comment