Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Love of a stranger *


So there's this man that's so good to me and I can't understand why?

He shows me affection like noonelse, he keeps me smiling, he said crying was bad for my health, he tells me he loves me with no hesitation, he says I'm beauty's new creation, He text me every second asking how's my day, he calls me constantly having something nice to say. I'm the first person to hear goodmorning and the last person to hear goodnight* I'm comfortable around him & everything between us feels so right. I love the way he holds me but not too tight, just enough for me to feel secure,looks me in my eyes when he talks to me that way I see, of what he's saying he's sure. always honest,& true to every promise. Why is this strange for me to understand? Because he does all this and he isn't my man.

1 comment: