Wednesday, July 7, 2010

"Help me, love you"


People say were incompatible but it won't matter though.
I began to stare at you one day, I saw beauty in you, then i said to myself is it possible that Mrs. Lovable is staring me right in the eyes, but since your feelings for me aren't easy to see or even find, you must be in disguise..... Someone once told me there is a soul mate for everyone even a street bum can find, then I thought of you and began to think " Maybe I've found mine".
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
For a moment,There was a rush that came over me, when I thought of that possibility. The possibility of you feeling the way I feel about you about me.
I stare at you and can't breathe,
you look at me,& I become weak at the knees instantly.
*

Correct me if I'm wrong, are we friends? or is there more? we say were friends but there is more so much more or could it be a silly crush? My heart says it's so much more. Love at first sight if you will?* I'll be the first to say this is scary for a Man like me to feel.
I'm aware of the pros and cons of love and that's what scares me the most, Love can kill not permanently but it can make you feel dead to everything that once had life around you,.... so before I take another step I need to know What I'm feeling is real.
*****
Apart of me feels like this could be pure fantasy, these are feelings that you only see in movies, so this must be make believe.
This feeling isn't budging, it won't go away; so what do I do? confess my love or just stick around to stay?
I wonder if you think this could turn into a forever after or a happy ending until the next chapter?
My heart says forever it also says we should be together.
I'm not searching for another pretty face, I don't want anyone else to hold, nor do I want my love to go to waste, that's what will happen if for your love I lose the race.
I'm one to always run from the truth especially when it comes to this...Love.
Love told me that I had to wait until it was my turn and when my turn comes I better be ready* So tell me, is it my turn? Because I feel like I'm ready.....
this is a chance that I'm afraid to take but how do you know this can't be it, how do you know this is what we've been waiting for, why hold back when giving in can release so much more, love for me is what your heart has in store. "I'd rather possibly be rejected as a Man that tried, than as a coward that never tried at all*
With that said From the truth I'm not running anymore all I ever think about is you & all I want is you so tell me what do you feel, or do you feel at all? I tried it my way; I tried to walk away but like I said this feeling wouldn't let me or my heart get away*
Your eyes say it all I don't need your words, All I need is to put my hand to your chest, count the heart beats and make sure they match mine, I can't wait on a verbal answer, because were running out of time. what's the rush you ask? The rush is what I've been feeling for you for so long, *Now I can't wait anymore let me give to you what my heart has in store.
~~~~~~~~~~~
Love is more than Just a feeling, it's an ability;So allow me the ability to release my rush If your answer is no, I promise Not to lose my "cooth",
Just Let me see that your more than a Desire, But my Hearts' Truth.

1 comment: