Monday, March 29, 2010

who are you?


I must say it wasnt like this before you used to love me and so much more, Why is it that when I want you to love me you reject me? When I want you to listen you disrespect me, when I need you near me you away you run?, I can't help but develop insecurities like is there wrong that i've done? when I ask you for your time and company you refuse to stay but when someone else does "see you later" your so quick to say.dismay to my heart is what you display. I've cried so much I ran out of words to say. I ask you to change but the same you remain I gotta face facts that you will not change. I love you you say time and time Again I wanna believe that what your saying is really what you mean, it's hard your mouth says one thing but your actions show another, then there's the secrets why the secrests are you living a life undercover? please show me who you are because this heartache i'm feeling has taken a toll and gone too far.

No comments:

Post a Comment